OIT is looking for a senior security analyst. The Senior Security Analyst has a wide range of responsibilities, including everything involved in implementing security measures and responding to security breaches. They also mentor other members of the team, helping them to respond quickly and effectively.
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of and experience with system audit, profile review, and regulatory controls, including Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- Skill in and knowledge of role-based access methodologies
- In-depth understanding and experience in security monitoring, incident response, and forensic analysis
- Understanding and experience in network and firewall technologies and management
- Ability to define security policies and procedures for all Information Technology (“IT”) resources
If you are interested in this job, the full posting and application can be found at http://bit.ly/2wqJ1OV.
Equal Opportunity Employer: m/f/vets/disability