As a member of the AV video team, you will be able to assist in making some of the most important events on campus take place. Our team is responsible for all the big screens on campus. From the Marriott Center to Lavell Edwards Stadium, and down to the Smith Field House, we make sure that video content is supplied to all of these large LED boards. Not only this, but we work for the campus community to make sure all of their video needs are met in any venue. You would get to be behind the scenes of many events across campus.
We take care of setting up professional video equipment, running cameras, instant replays, rolling videos and graphics, as well as giving students an opportunity to direct these shows. You would be a part of the team that makes the magic happen!
We are looking for the following in a potential employee:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good Humor
- The ability to learn quickly and act intuitively
- Moderate to Advanced technical ability (but we can work with beginners)
- Experience with cameras is extremely helpful (but we can work with beginners)
- Ability to handle frequent tense moments
- If you enjoy sports, that is really helpful too
We pride ourselves in having these highly technical shows run by students. Universities typically hire in outside freelancers to make the events on their campuses happen. Come join us in making events on campus better for its audiences.
Application Instructions: Send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.