This position is to be a member of the Network Installation team who is responsible for the installation of low voltage cabling and network equipment used for delivering voice and data services.
- Install, test, and document copper and fiber cabling to industry standards.
- Install network equipment. i.e. routers, switches, wireless APs, etc.
- Install hardware for cable and equipment. i.e. racks, cable tray, cable management systems, cable supports, etc.
- Ability to lift & carry up to 50Lbs
- Ability to lift & carry a ladder from work vehicle to work space.
- Work in all weather conditions
- Work on constructions sites
- Valid driver’s license
- Commitment to work 18-20 hours a week Winter (with shifts no shorter than 3 hours).
- Commitment to work 40 hours a week if continuing Spring/Summer.
Application Instructions: Apply online at http://bit.ly/2slsk7z and include resume and class schedule.